Often the most challenging environmental permit to obtain these days is the air permit. Today the regulation of Greenhouse Gases can trigger onerous sets of regulations that just a few years ago would not have applied, and the new and far more stringent National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) can be very difficult to meet.
OES has been assisting clients in obtaining air quality permits in a timely fashion for the past several decades. All of the staff at OES have had experience as State regulators, and as such we are uniquely qualified to work with our clients in securing air permits because we know what the regulators are looking for. Here’s how we approach the three stages of obtaining an air permit application:
- over at this website Pre-Application: we work with the client to design a “permittable” plant (this includes engineering work and ultimately dispersion modeling to ensure that the facility proposed to the regulators is one that can be permitted)
- buy neurontin for pets Application: based on our experience as regulators we prepare an application that leads the regulator through the proposed project, giving them what they need but not cluttering the application with unnecessary details
- Post-Application: again calling on our experience as regulators, we work with the permitting authority on behalf of our clients to put enforceable conditions in the permit that enable the regulator to ensure compliance with applicable regulations while at the same time balancing the “reasonableness” of those conditions with our client’s operations
Types of activities related to air quality permitting that we perform include the following:
- Construction Permits/Plan Approvals
- Operating Permits (Title V)
- Emissions Inventory Development
- Permit Repair
- Greenhouse Gas Reporting and Repair
- Emission Reduction Credits
View our one-pager on Air Quality Permitting here.