At OES we always enjoy being asked to prepare papers and/or speak at conferences and other events. Topics we address range from regulatory updates to technical issues, and the occasional “purely for entertainment” bit. Below are links to various papers and presentations we have given in the recent past, as well as notifications of upcoming presentations. In addition, we also offer links to publications from some of our friends.
- Bill Jones has been invited to speak at Asarco’s “Environmental Professionals Meeting” in October 2015. Bill will be speaking on air modeling issues and a presentation entitled “National Parks–One of America’s Best Exports”
- Rick Friedman of McNees Wallace & Nurick recently published an Environmental Client Alert on “Update on Rulemaking Status of Emergency (Backup) Generators–Emergency Demand Response for Up to 100 Hours Per Year Remains in Effect Until At Least May 1, 2016” (August 2015)
- Air Dispersion Modeling: Where Is It Open to Challenge? Presented at Pennsylvania Bar Institute’s 2015 Environmental Law Forum (April 2015)
- Fred Osman participated in panel discussion on “Negotiating Technical Issues with PADEP and USEPA” at Pennsylvania Bar Institutes’s 2015 Environmental Law Forum (April 2015)
- War on Coal/War on Energy Users, presented at 2014 Annual Pennsylvania Energy Management Conference (October 2014)
- New VOC Limits for Surface Coaters, presented to The Manufacturer’s Association in Harrisburg, PA (June 2014)
- OES submitted comments on Proposed Pennsylvania RACT regulation (June 2014)